This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Rick Rocks ~ Because He'll Take a Scooter Ride!


Rick is definitely the fun parent! I appreciate that so much about him! He does so much for them, in so many ways. But I just couldn't wipe the smile off my face when I looked out the window and he was riding scooters with Brynne. They were racing and she was winning! And, he even wiped out at one point. She was squealing and laughing and leaving him in her dust. I just loved it!

Rick Rocks ~ Because He'll Take a Scooter Ride! and he's not afraid to get beat by a girl!!


1 comment:

  1. cool what a fun dad! Brynne will remember that when she is older and still smile and laugh i bet!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!