This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Five Questions Fun

Elizabeth from Small Town Blessings did Five Questions Friday hosted by Five Crooked Halos this week, and it had some fun questions. I'm doing mine on Sunday, so I've renamed it Five Questions Fun.

1. Which boy group did you love the most in your teens?

My boy groups were all hair bands in the 80's. But my favorite, oh my goodness, Nelson! (I am totally aging myself right now.) Those hot long, blond haired twin brothers. I saw them in concert three times! ... "I can't live without your love and affection." Still makes me giddy! A girl I know from church and her husband went on a cruise last year. And Nelson was one of the acts (minus the long hair now). Seriously if I would have been on that cruise I might have gotten arrested!


2. Do you do Christmas cards, letters, photos, nuthin', all of the above?

I always send a photo card of some kind. Usually it's just of the kids. But we were having a family portrait taken in October, so I had my mom take a photo of all of us in front of our house before we left for the portrait session. That's our card this year. It's the same photo that's in the header of my blog.


3. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be and why?


If I had to just choose just one, it would be Tim Gunn from Project Runway. I love him! A close second would be Vin Diesel. I love him even more, and he might love me back.



4. Favorite thing to cook with.

My Braun Multimix. It's the greatest kitchen tool ever. It mixes wonderfully. And the chopping capabilities allow me to puree and chop finely. I puree veggies to hide in food, and I can chop things like pecans or oreos or crackers that, before, I would have to put in a ziplock bag and pound to death.



5. What is the one thing you wear the most, besides your unmentionables.

It's a tie between scarves (you can't have too many) and my robe and slippers, because I like to get out of them as late as I can in the mornings and get back into them as early as I can in the evenings.

2 comments:

  1. great stuff I'm doing these questions on my blog too hope that is ok!!??

    I thought you would have said you'd love to meet Daughtry! or have you already??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your second favorite celebrity is my all time favorite. I just adore him. I have a thing for tight muscled bond BALD men. I guess it is becuz I am married to one, except for the fact that his muscles are not as ripped. :) Still my man, anyway. My kids have Van's video game on Xbox & he actually looks good in that too. I know, I am crazy. LOL.
    Love all the pics. Have a good Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!