This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


It's Weight Watchers time! And not just because we ate our weight in turkey this weekend! Before the weekend started Rick had said that he had a goal of how much weight he wanted to lose between Thanksgiving and Christmas. He has started to really snore at night, and thinks that weight gain might be the culprit. I don't really need to lose any weight, but eating healthier may keep me trimmed down so I can eat like a pig over Christmas break!! So our meal plan is keeping Weight Watchers points in mind

Monday ~ BBQ chicken and brown rice

Tuesday ~ Chicken tetrazzini

Wednesday ~ FFY

Thursday ~ Chicken fajitas

Friday ~ Salmon and veggies/Fish sticks for the kids

Saturday ~ Soup and grilled cheese

Sunday ~ Pizza bread and veggie pizza bread on whole wheat crust

1 comment:

  1. sounds great! tomorrow is my day 1 of the december month long Bob Harper Yoga CHallenge I made for myself! :) wish me luck!!!

    I'm just toning up and all.

    great meal plan i need to post ours!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!