This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Little Pilgrim

On top of all the crafting in Eli's class (see post before this one), Brynne's class was also having a Thanksgiving Feast.

Here she is in front of her class turkey ~



See her adorable turkey shirt !!



And here is her class at their feast, and what a yummy feast it was!



They had roasted turkey slices, rolls, homemade butter (that they made in class earlier in the day), grapes, cheese, carrots with ranch dressing, fritos, cookies, and pumpkin pudding with whipped topping.

They were so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!