This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

How Do You Spell 'Dija'?

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a 4 year old who is learning how to spell!!!

A few minutes ago Brynne asked me how to spell 'Hi Ho'. So I told her and she wrote it.

Then she said, "How do you spell 'Dija'?"

I said, "Dija?"

She said, "Yeah, you know, 'B-L-U-E spells Blue, B-L-U-E spells Blue, Hi Ho did ya know, B-L-U-E spells Blue!'"

Oh yes, I laughed. Daddy had to come spell 'did ya' for her. I couldn't quite do it!

3 comments:

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!