This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Good Morning!


At Eli's school they do a Monday morning Rise and Shine assembly called Good Morning SC! (When their gym is complete it will be an assembly for the whole school. Right now they do smaller group assemblies).

This morning was Eli's class' turn to lead the assembly. He and a little girl in his class were responsible for leading the kindergartners, 1st graders and 2nd graders in the Celebration.

The Race Car

Rev your car engine three times and hit the gas.
Then say, "You're moving now!"


I am a proud mommy today!

Almost three years ago, when Eli started the Developmental Delay Preschool with a vocabulary of 2 words, I never thought this day would come for him. During those times when he has been having a language burst, and has stuttered so bad he couldn't hardly get out a sentence, I didn't think this day would come for him. But this day has come for him. I give God all the glory in what I witnessed today, and thank Him for the teachers and programs He has put in Eli's path.

He stood in front of about 100 students, teachers and parents and loudly recited the Celebration! And he did so good! I could feel the whole room pulling for Eli. Everybody loves him and wants him to succeed!

And he is succeeding!

5 comments:

  1. Is Mrs. Sansone Eli's teacher? My youngest one had her last year for Kinder. at Hodson. We loved her!! So glad to hear that he is having a great year! And sweet Brynne too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW Praise the Lord !!!! This is awesome :)

    I can feel your heart all the way over here and it is oozing with pride, love and joy for your sweet little boy! Halleluah!

    Give him a hug for me :)

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin' this!!!!! Wish I could have seen it! The little girl is Rinzey, Mrs. Walters' (3rd grade) daughter. =) What a great pair!!!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!