This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Proof in the Puddin'

Just a couple of days ago I blogged about planning far in advance for frugal birthday parties.

And then it happened.

I was at Target on Saturday. I had been bouncing a birthday party idea for Brynne around in my head. Her birthday isn't until August (yes, I said August), but I had a really cute party idea in mind! While at Target looking for stocking stuffers I found some $1.00 items that I would be so frustrated about not buying come August!

Here is a little hint as to what her birthday party theme will be next year.


I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like some cooking fun is going to be happening. I was just at Target today and they have great stuff in the $1 section right now. I got all kinds of fun stocking stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!