This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Rick Rocks ~ Because He is Valuable and Valued


One of the things that I love most about my husband is his work ethic and devotion to his employer. He doesn't just go to work and do a good job. He is also always looking out for the best interest of his company, even if it doesn't necessarily benefit him. I have admired the way he has gone to his managers in the past demanding that if cuts would be made in his department that he be let go so his younger counterparts could be given the opportunity to have employment. He gets frustrated when bonuses are smaller than expected or when they don't get raises because of a tough economy, but he has the ability to see the bigger picture and it doesn't seem to shake him. He will travel at a moment's notice to build confidence in his company's customers, or if he thinks that an appearance by him will boost future sales. And these are just the things I know about.

I know that Rick is regarded as a valuable asset to his company. I am so proud to be his wife and for other's to know that he is my husband.

Thank you, babe, for being such a devoted man, not only here at home but at work as well.

Rick Rocks ~ Because He is Valuable (to his employer) and Valued (by his family and others).

I know this is hard to believe, but Rick's not the only rockin' hubby out there. Head over to Katy Lin's to read about others.

2 comments:

  1. We live in Russellville AR. We drive up on Hwy 7 to Jasper and up to Branson. I don't remember a Winsor but I will look it up. I love the Ozarks but our family's lake house is at Greers Ferry. That's a beautiful place too. I hope you have a great weekend. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Every one (all 4) who actually did the linky for this week posted about their husbands' work ethics! How awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!