This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Monday ~ Meatball subs and sliced apples
** We had these for dinner tonight. Yum, yum! Huge thumbs up! You can make your own italian meatballs. But, I just bought a bag of them at Aldi for about $3.50 and cooked them in my crockpot with spaghetti sauce for about 4 hours. I sliced the Hoagie buns lengthwise, loaded one side up with meatballs and sauce, topped with mozz cheese and broiled until the cheese was melted and hoagies toasted. Again, I say, Yum, yum!!

Tuesday ~ Fried chicken strips, party potatoes, corn and mandarin oranges
** Party potatoes recipe - Boil 3 c. water, 2 tsp. salt, stick margarine. Take off heat and stir in 4 cups instant potatoes. Add pkg. cream cheese and small tub sour cream. Then stir in two c. milk. Put in baking dish and bake uncovered at 350* for 25 minutes. (I take this to most carry-in dinners. For dinner at home I just cut the recipe in half.)

Wednesday ~ FFY

Thursday ~ Salmon with veggies and rice (Rick and I), Hamburger helper (with puree'd corn added) for kids and grapes

Friday ~ Baked spaghetti (with squash) and blueberries

Saturday ~ Frozen pizza for kids (Rick and I are being pampered with a limo ride to Stillwater to see the OSU/Georgia game with all expenses paid!!)

Sunday ~ Scrambled egg-wiches (with peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach) and homemade applesauce

4 comments:

  1. sounds yummy and healthy!
    what are party potatoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is awesome. I am so proud of you! I LOVE your blog. You are my inspiration. God is GREAT! Everytime I lose a workout partner. He puts another one in my path. I look forward to seeing you every morning.
    Michelle H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What??? WHere is my invitation to the game? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those meatball subs sound yummy! I will for sure try those sometime! I just started shopping at Aldi's, and I am hooked! Great prices on everything.

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!