This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Family Fun Night ~ The Driller's

I scored some free general admission tickets to the Tulsa Driller's minor league baseball game for last night.



We got there about an hour before the game started, to make sure we got a seat, and scored some free Driller's insulated lunch boxes for having 4 of the first 1,000 kids in the gate. We didn't have any expectations of staying through the whole game, just thought it might be something fun to do as a family.

At the top of the 1st inning the score was 9-0. And, no the Driller's weren't winning! At least we got to see some hits and even a couple of home runs! Too bad none of those were by Driller's players!

So we did what we really came there to do ... eat ball game snacks!






The highlight of the game for the kids were the costumed egg roll, hot dog and taquito that raced around the field between innings. The hot dog was the weiner, I mean winner! We left at the bottom of the 3rd inning. I doubt the Driller's were as lucky as the hot dog.

Fun night anyway!!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NICOLEEEEEEEE
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

    I LOVE YOU AND TRUST YOU WILL BE SPOILED ROTTEN TODAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I like that cold-looking stuff the best! (It's hot right now...)

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!