This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Last week we got a little off our meal schedule, but not by a lot. This week's meals sound good, and I'm trying a couple of new things at the request of my 12 year old, Dawson.

Monday ~ Easy chicken cordon bleu and pasta

Tuesday ~ Chicken and dumplings

Wednesday ~ FFY (Fend for Yourself)

Thursday ~ Enchiladas

Friday ~ BBQ pork sandwiches and cottage cheese

Saturday ~ Miss Brynne's 4th birthday, so we are having her requested favorites of Spaghetti, Breadsticks and Brownies

Sunday ~ Going out to eat because we'll be out of town that evening

1 comment:

  1. sounds yummy! we are having lots of freezer leftovers this week since my dad is coming up for florida thursday! Gotta clean out the freezer and fridge for lots of company/party food!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!