This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Eli Meets His Teacher

Last night I met up with some bloggy friends for a little get-together. It was so much fun! (More on that later.)

What I missed at home, was Eli going to meet his Kindergarten teacher and drop off his school supplies. That was a big deal for me to miss. Rick took him and took pictures on his phone and e-mailed them to me. As you can tell, he is really excited to start school!



Although I was really sad to miss such an event, I am glad his daddy got to go with him. I know it meant a lot to him.


3 comments:

  1. WoW...glad Rick was able to take Eli :) Eli looks so excited :o
    ~Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed meeting you last night, too! It's so nice to get out with just the girls and chat!! Looking forward to it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you were able to come to Texas this weekend! It was great to meet you. Enjoy the last 4 days of your mid life crisis!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!