This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Monday ~ Leftover buffet (we seriously have about 5 full meals in our fridge)

Tuesday ~ Hot turkey sandwiches and mashed potatoes and gravy

Wednesday ~ FFY (Fend for Yourself)

Thursday ~ Homemade cheese pizza

Friday through Sunday ~ idk (my girls and I are going to Dallas for the weekend to attend a DFW blogging get-together and to do some shopping, so I'm not sure yet what I will leave for my men to eat.)

For great meal ideas visit The Org Junkie.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!