This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Rick Rocks ~ Because He Got Me Another One of These


Two years ago for Mother's Day, Rick and the kids got me a porch swing. I loved my porch swing. Kyndal and one of her friends crashed in it a short time after that. Rick fixed it and rehung it. Then at Brynne's birthday party that year, it fell when someone sat on it. Rick fixed it and rehung it again.

And then, this happened, ironically on Father's Day!

So the swing was finally laid to rest.

This week, Rick went and bought me another one. What a relaxing way to spend some time this afternoon. Thanks, babe!



1 comment:

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!