This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

New


In the words of my wise Hannah ...

Praise God for his new mercies and the love he shows all day everyday no matter what my mood is. Thank goodness he never gets so annoyed with me that he ceases to love. Uncompromising, never ending, unconditional, real love. So beautiful.


And from Sarah Mae ...

"Let me know that you're near me, let me know your touch. Let me know that you're near me...let that be enough." Switchfoot


** these were in their posts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!