This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vacay Day 9 ~ Heading Home

It's now 6:40 a.m. I gladly got up at 5:30 so that I could take a shower and fix my hair. I feel like a new woman! 

I'm getting ready to get up the kiddos to feed them breakfast so that we can start our long trip home. Those last few hours are always the hardest, so be praying for us!!

I'll start catching you up tomorrow.

The first post will be about our trip from Ranchester, Wyoming, to Yellowstone. You don't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!