This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Simple Women's Daybook



For Today  ~  July 22, 2009

Outside my window... it's sunny.

I am thinking... about how I need to get up and get busy!

I am thankful ...  for no more travel for the rest of the summer.

From the learning rooms... got nothin'.

From the kitchen... I am finally planning some meals.

I am wearing... my pjs, and it's almost 11 a.m.

I am creating... again, got nothin'.

I am praying ... that I can find a way to battle through the depression I am experiencing right now.

I am going... to put away the rest of the stuff from our vacation, including the 12 or so loads of folded laundry.

I am reading... "Broken Children, Grownup Pain" by Paul Hegstrom, PhD, and "No One You Know" by Michelle Richmond

I am hoping... for a break in the blahs.

I am hearing... a lawn mower in the distance and Eli playing Spiderman on his xbox.

Around the house... so much needs to be done.

One of my favorite things... is sleeping.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Tonight Kyndal is going to a baseball game. I'm hoping to sit down and watch some television. I might take the kids to the waterpark on Friday. Rick will be out of town on business Saturday and Sunday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing..


This captures the way I've been feeling lately .. like bubbling pot of mud.

1 comment:

  1. I hate the blahs! Praying that you will get past them soon girl!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!