This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, October 30, 2009

So I Think I Love to Watch Dance!!


What an amazing night!

Kyndal and I went to see the live tour of Season 5's So You Think You Can Dance. Can I just say that it was one of those events where you just sit back and enjoy it and smile until your face hurts! I was happy for three straight hours!

I haven't had an opportunity to spend one-on-one time with Kyndal in a long time and we were like a couple of girlfriends out having the night of our lives! Kyndal .. I had so much fun with you!

And the talent! Wow! We saw all of our favorite routines, and some new ones, and watched some of the most talented young people I have ever seen. What a special group of young adults who are touring the country entertaining their fans. The show was witty and fun and the dancing was fabulous! The moves of some of those dancers would, quite literally, break my back.

Here are Kyndal and I before the show ...


Oh .. I forgot to mention our seats. We were feet level with the stage about 15 yards from it, at about 4:00 (if you were looking at a clock). Other than being on the other side where the judges usually sit, we could not have had better seats! Kyndal was so excited when we got there and saw where we would be sitting.

Here is a photo of the opening group number and a couple of random shots of the dancers in my favorite routines.






I really wanted to post a couple of videos of my favorite two dances, but it was taking forever to load, so never mind!

And here is a group photo at the end.

If you don't watch this show, you must! The new season just started. The top 20 performed this past week on the show and one guy and one girl were eliminated. So, you'd be getting in right at the beginning of the season. It's on Tuesday nights at 7 p.m. central on Fox. I just can't say enough about it!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time! Great picture of the two of you:)

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!