This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Progress of the "12 Days of Organizing"

It's January 2nd and I've only accomplished three of the twelve organizing projects I posted about here. As you can see, I'm a little behind on my schedule. But, any progress is good progress! And, I've done three of the yuckiest jobs .. sorting through toys in the three major toy rooms! The playroom is in excellent shape, and so are Eli and Brynne's rooms. Now we can actually find the toys we want to play with!

Next, I'm onto the laundry room and pantry.

I'm pacing myself!

1 comment:

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!