This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Two Dates in One Day!

Rick and I not only had Date 2 yesterday, but we had Date 3 last night!

Yesterday's date got a little heated .. from a conversation standpoint, that is. That tends to happen sometimes when you very rarely sit down to have a conversation alone.

That doesn't negate the fact that I thoroughly enjoyed our mid-day date yesterday. Those conversations can catalyst into such a boost in a relationship.

So, last night Rick asked if I would like to go out and have dinner. Dawson had a birthday party to attend, so we dropped him off and went to have dinner together. Then we had a 30% off coupon for Kohls, so we headed there for a little retail marital therapy.

It was a very enjoyable evening and I loved every minute of it!

Then this morning, Rick got up with the kids and fixed them breakfast. I laid in bed until 11:30!! Rick made me coffee and brought it into me (and refilled my cup twice!) The kids watched t.v. and played Wii. Rick would come talk with me for a while, then go spend time with them. The kids would filter in to chat and snuggle for a while and then go on to play again. I read for a bit here and there. What a great Saturday morning!

Now we're up getting ready to all head into town to get groceries.

What a great weekend, so far.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Sounds like making time for each other is paying off. Or that may be typical for you all. Glad your having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you two are back on the right track. Isn't sitting at home doing nothing, very relaxing??? This is what we did all weekend, and it was great. Hubby & I took turns doing dishes & cooking this weekend. Glad you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!