This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This weekend I worked on more of my Twelve Days of Organizing projects. I cleaned out and organized the pantry, the laundry room cabinets, the kids' cubbies in the laundry room and the wet/dry closet, and even completely organized my closet and dresser drawers. That wasn't even on the list!

I feel much better having done that! Now I'll be tackling the office supply closet and Kyndal and Dawson's bedrooms.

I also moved my computer back into our office, instead of at the kitchen desk. I have been analyzing how much time I waste in a day stopping to check my e-mail and read blog updates. Having the computer in a separate room will help with that tremendously.

And here's what we're having for dinner this week.



Monday ~ Creole fish and rice (fish sticks for kids)

Tuesday ~ Orange chicken and rice

Wednesday ~ FFY

Thursday ~ Fried chicken strips and parma rosa pasta (this parma rosa is just a mix I buy at Aldi. My kids love it!)

Friday ~ Open faced turkey sandwiches, mashed potatoes and gravy

Saturday ~ Hot ham or turkey and cheese sandwiches

Sunday ~ Thick french toast and turkey bacon

2 comments:

  1. WOW, You go girl, with the organizing. I wish I had your motivation to start organizing my home. I did do the girls closet back on Christmas break, so that is out of the day. I still have so much more to tackle in my house.
    Your meun looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share your Parma Rosa pasta recipe. It sounds yummy. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!