This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Best Birth Control

Kyndal has wanted a puppy for years .. one she could sleep with, take everywhere in a purse and dress in adorable clothes.

Well, you and I both know that there is a dark side to being a mommy of an adorable newborn.

And it's called Lack of Sleep! And when you take that times three, it's even worse!

Our three puppies are desperate for each other at all times. So, we can't separate them, especially at night. And since Kyndal insists on having Chloe in her room, they are all in her room.

And, since they like to do this all day ~


They want to do this all night ~


And Kyndal is exhausted! She's been up and down with them all night the past two nights while they whined and pottied and needed drinks and wanted to play. If two are sleeping, the other one inevitably wakes them both up.

I think I will continually remind Kyndal that this is what it would be like with a baby, should she ever think being a teenage mother would be glamorous!

The bags under her eyes prove differently.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Break that girl in to what motherhood is really like! LOL! Bless her heart, I bet she had no idea what she was getting herself into!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute..and funny!! One puppy is lots of work..let alone 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my those are so cute! I want a puppy too, but know how much work they are! Yes, that might be good birth control! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THREE PUPPIES? Wow! I thought one was a lot of work. But they are so cute. They will become a part of your family in no time at all.

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!