This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

You Can Take The Girl Out Without Planning, But You Can't Take the Planner Out of the Girl

Last night Rick and I had a fun date night planned, of running into town to buy a new mop. Seriously.

My girlfriend Deidre called to see if Kyndal could babysit so her and Nick could go out to dinner. Then she called back a few minutes later and asked if Rick and I would want to meet up with them.

And it was a date! Not only that, but it ended up being six of us when our good friends Jace and Berry met up with us too!

We went to Olive Garden for dinner and had a really fun time joking and laughing and eating! They are a really fun group of friends and we always have tons of laughs when we get together!

To me, this counted as Date 4 of 52. Anything out of the house with Rick and I without the kids is a date!

Even if it's just to go buy a mop .. which we did after dinner.

Then when we got home I took to the business of getting the kids and puppies ready for bed.

When Rick and I went to bed at 10:30, Rick said, "Honey, you are the only person I know who can have three five-week old puppies on a schedule to go to bed, in just 3 days."

Well, there just is a way of doing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!