This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today  ~  February 24, 2009

Outside my window... I see new landscaping (large landscaping rocks moved to our backyard) and have visions of bushes, flowers, plants, a birdhouse and birdbath, a swingset and more!

I am thinking... how excited I am for Spring to get here so that we can feel energetic life again.

I am thankful for... God affirming in Rick what a great employee he is and rewarding him for his hard work, even in these tough economic times!

From the learning rooms... We are STILL working on letter sounds.  Not going so good!

From the kitchen... there will be no cooking today! We are going to IHOP for free pancakes for dinner!!

I am wearing... jeans, a black shirt with pink hearts and black shoes.

I am creating... nothing .. wow, that's nice to have a break!

I am going... to work on my Bible study lessons today so I don't put them off until the night before our group study!

I am reading... my Bible study lessons, and "Woman, Thou Art Loosed" devotions again (they are so good!)

I am hoping... our income tax refund is higher than we expect so we can do even more than we are already going to get to do with our bonus!

I am hearing... The shower upstairs because Dawson wasn't feeling well so is late going to school, Eli and Brynne talking in the bedroom, Eli's skateboard xbox game and Barney on t.v. (but I don't know why because we don't watch it!)

Around the house... is lots of laundry that needs to be put away and floors that need mopped.

One of my favorite things... is, obviously, blogging and I need to learn some balance!

A few plans for the rest of the week...  last night we went to an enrollment meeting for Kyndal to go to High School.  That was so weird!  Tonight we are going to go to IHOP to eat free pancakes for a donation to The Children's Miracle Network.  Then, I believe, we have NOTHING planned for the rest of the week.  Yea!!!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


My niece Sophie who celebrated her first birthday this week!  I am a proud aunt!

For true simple women, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!