This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Favorite Things Swap CLOSED

Wow!  She had such a huge response that she's already up to over 100 participants.  So, she had to close it so that it doesn't become a monster she can't handle!

Sorry!

I will definitely find out earlier when she is doing the next one and let you know so you can get involved.  That will also give me time to see "how it goes".

And a side note ~ I had to take out one workout from my workout schedule on Thursdays because I forgot that I'm gone most of the day at Bible study, etc.  I'm just not physically home to do both workouts.

Thoughts on Thursday will be coming later in the day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!