This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

** For some reason I am unable to post the header right now.  I'll try to add it later.
Here are our meals for this week ...

Monday ~ Mexican pizzas
Tuesday ~ Cheesy broccoli rigatoni
Wednesday ~ FFY (Fend for Yourself)
Thursday ~ Homemade pizza (from last Thursday)
Friday ~ Homemade chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese
Saturday ~ Bisquits and gravy
Sunday ~ Chicken quesadillas

Check out other menus at OrgJunkie.

1 comment:

  1. Can you share your homemade chicken noodle soup recipe? That sounds yummy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!