This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

[simple-woman-daybook-small.jpg]

FOR TODAY ~ FEBRUARY 3, 2009

Outside my window... it is a blistering windy cold day!

I am thinking ...  about how much I have to do today and am a little stressed about it, yet here I sit at the computer.

I am thankful for... so many things I don't know where to start!

From the learning rooms ... we've been talking a lot about order of things .. 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

From the kitchen... my oven is pre-heating to bake 156 chocolate chip cookies for the December and January youth kids' birthdays at church. 

I am wearing... striped brown shirt, brown velour pants, brown tennis shoes and brown puffy vest with furry hood (and a scarf when I go outside).

I am creating... a possible plan for us to still be able to go to Yellowstone this summer like we want to, even though we don't have it budgeted .. I am creating savings plans to make it happen.  We really want to go THIS YEAR with our friends!

I am going... back out in the cold to grocery shop, back and forth to take/pick up kids to/from school, then nowhere for the night so I can veg with the family and watch American Idol and The Biggest Loser.  I love Tuesdays!

I am reading... my new Good Housekeeping magazine.

I am hoping... I can find some good deals for a frugal vacation to Yellowstone.  Any ideas?  And I mean FRUGAL .. as in next to no money and/or free.  I need help .. please give me your best advice!

I am hearing... not much.  I like it quiet on Tuesdays when it's just me and Eli here for the morning.

Around the house... Kyndal is upstairs sleeping off a cold, Eli is playing and I'm doing twelve things at once.

One of my favorite things... is laying around in my pj's and robe watching t.v.  That's what I'm going to be doing this evening!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week ...  I've pretty much covered it, but today I'll make tons of cookies and go to the grocery store.  Tomorrow I'll have the twins and will probably have to finish up the birthday cookies.  Thursday I'll go to my first Esther Bible study and Friday I'll get caught up on housework.  This weekend we have nothing planned and I am looking forward to that!

Here is picture thought I am sharing ...

Isn't that beautiful?  That just give me a sense of peace.  After a nasty few days last week, to look up through these icy branches and see the blue sky was awesome!

To be inspired by other Simple Women, visit
 here.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had some tips for your trip to Yellowstone, but that's still on my I Wanna Go There list.

    Your photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!