This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Rick's traveling some this week, my mom's coming for a visit, and we didn't use a couple of things planned for last week. So, here's what were having ...

Monday ~ Meatball subs and chips

Tuesday ~ Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches

Wednesday ~ FFY (this usually means mozzarella sticks for Dawson, pizza rolls for the little guys, Kyndal eats at church, and Rick and I eat leftovers or sandwiches or just snack.)

Thursday ~ Spinach turkey noodle bake (the last of the leftover turkey from Christmas ... it's been frozen, of course.)

Friday ~ Frozen pizza for kids. Rick and I have plans to go to dinner with friends.

Saturday (mom's here) ~ Fruit parfaits for lunch, Chicken tortilla soup for dinner

Sunday ~ "Subway" at home, complete with Baked Lays or Doritos and homemade chocolate chip cookies.

Thanks, Org Junkie for organizing your weekly menu swap!

2 comments:

  1. Your food sounds yummy. No we didn't get to see the Valentine's Day movie. Well take that back, we were there for 45 minutes but, I couldn't tell you anything about what I saw. It was that loud & crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!