This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Update on Kyndal's Back and Neck

A reader asked if we had heard anything more on Kyndal's injuries to her neck and back from her car accident. I thought I should do a quick update.

In the past week and a half she has had two MRI's and a CT scan. After meeting with her orthopedic surgeon on Friday, we learned that she does not have any fractures. Praise God!

She was diagnosed with cervical and thoracic strains, which basically means severe whiplash.

She was given the okay to go back to normal activities as she can tolerate them and was ordered to six weeks of physical therapy, three times a week. Hopefully physical therapy will work out the kinks in her muscles and ligaments and she will be pain free in a couple of months.

Thank you to those of you who have asked about her and who have been praying for her healing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that everything is okay. I hope she feels better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it's not worse! Getting the help now will help her in the long run too.

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!