How did I do on my list?
1. Run ~ I actually walked 2 miles this morning. I still have a nagging spot in my back and didn't want to aggravate it since I didn't exercise any this weekend. Hoping for a partial run tomorrow morning.
2. Bible Before Blog ~ Read 1 Peter 1 and meditated and journaled on it.
3. Blog ~ Yep.
4. Daily Household Chore ~ I got my laundry caught up and put away (big feat for me!). I actually did my floors yesterday as a way to dispel some anger I was experiencing. :)
5. Something meaningful with kids ~ Since Kyndal had a doctor's appointment and we spent a good part of the day alone together, we went and ate lunch together. That's something we don't get to do very often without others tagging along.
6. Healthy meal ~ Chicken and dumplings. Done by 5:30 p.m.
7. Kids down by 9:00 p.m. ~ I got Eli and Brynne bathed, starting at 7:00 p.m. I had their beds turned down, and them in it on time, and all my "nightly preparations for the next day" done, as well. I even made sure the older kids were upstairs for the night by 9:00 p.m. That took some preparation in the form of texting to Dawson who was at a neighborhood friend's house.
8. Time with Rick ~ Rick had gone to the driving range after dinner. I know he appreciated me having everything done so I could have uninterrupted time with him when he got home. We sat together and watched t.v. and had a snack.
9. Healthy eating ~ For breakfast I had oatmeal. For lunch I had a chicken teriyaki sandwich from Subway and some Baked Lays. For dinner I had some chicken and dumplings. And for a snack I had a bowl of bran cereal with fresh strawberries and blueberries.
10. Time for myself ~ I went out and took some pictures of my flowers blooming and cared for my azaleas. I also did some research on how to start some Rose of Sharon shoots from my existing bush. These things sooth me.
Observations: I wasted some late afternoon time blogging and surfing the net, so dinner got a little behind, but not too bad. I certainly felt more calm after dinner because I had the majority of my daily to-dos done early in the evening, even though I had been gone away from home several hours of the day for Kyndal's doctor appointment. I certainly had to stay "on task" to get things done when I wanted them done.