This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nicole's Daybook

Outside my window... Sunny and VERY humid!

I am thinking... about family and relationships within them.

I am thankful ... that we had a fun, but relaxing weekend.

I am wearing... my running clothes .. just got back.

I am planning... a 2011 family vacation to Cozumel.

I am creating... yep, still not done with those balloon flip flops. But I have looked at Rick's collage box! I can't seem to get my nose out of a book to do projects.

I am going... to have a fun week with the kids this week.

I am reading... Twelve Rooms with a View by Theresa Rebeck.

I am hoping... that the weather is nice on Friday so that we can go to Big Splash for the day.

On my mind... is the fact that Kyndal is turning 16 in a few months and there is no car, and she doesn't seem interested in doing what it takes to try to get one. It bums me out that she is going to be disappointed to find out she'll still be riding the bus to school until she gets a job and saves enough money for a car. Life lessons are tough!

From the learning rooms... we slacked off on our Summer Bridge books last week, but are getting back into our habit today. We are also going to the museum this afternoon to get in some art.

Noticing that ... school starts back up in a little more than a month. Wasn't summer vacation really long when we were kids?

From the kitchen... are gleaming granite counter tops because I cleaned and polished them yesterday. And my very first squash grown in my garden is sitting on the window sill.

Around the house... things are quiet because everybody sleeps so late. I'd get them up, but I love the peace!

One of my favorite things... is watching Brynne and Eli play so well together. They are inseparable at most times and are so cute.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Today I'm taking the kids to Gilcrease Museum because it's free on the first Tuesday of the month. Then this evening Rick and I are mowing. Kyndal is going to see Justin Bieber. We'll go to the library tomorrow, probably, and maybe the zoo on Thursday (depending on the weather). On Friday we plan to go to Big Splash for the day. Then there are no real plans for the weekend.

From my picture journal.

Thumbs up for the U.S.A. !!!!

Read other daybooks at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot of fun plans this week. I can't believe summer is almost over.
    What a darling pic. The puppies are getting so big and Brynne is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!