Here is the progress on many things we have going on.
1. I have now run a mile and a half without stopping. This next week I am going to try to push it to two miles!
2. Rick and I have gone out on 30 dates of our 52 for the year (we counted each day as a date on our Hawaii vacation.) Our date this past Friday night was just going to bed early and watching an episode of Lie to Me on Hulu.com. Dates don't have to cost a thing.
3. The puppies are all now potty trained. In fact, they even whine at the door or come scratch at our leg or nudge us if they need to go and we're not paying attention. Praise the Lord!!!!
4. The allowance basket is going really well with Eli and Brynne. Dawson is starting to get the hang of it (not getting his dollar for the day, that is ... there have been many of those days.) And, it only takes a reminder to "make sure your list is done" to make sure his list is done. Kyndal has some cash in surplus so she just doesn't really care right now if she makes her dollar for the day. I suspect that when her money runs out, she'll care more.
5. Kyndal has an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow, so hopefully we will find out if she has a fractured neck .... and/or knee .... and/or a screwed up back. And hopefully we will know what to do about it all.
Just thought you might want to know.