[When we got home last night we had some electrical issues because of a storm, so our modem went out. Rick replaced it today, so my posting is a little late.]
How did I do on my list yesterday?
1. Run ~ Did my walking/running/walking interval.
2. Bible Before Blog ~ Finished 1 Peter 3.
3. Blog ~ Yes.
4. Daily Household Chore ~ Today was Tidy up Thursday, and I spent the whole day with the kids and then on a date night with Rick. So I did nothing.
5. Something meaningful with kids ~ Took all of the kids to Big Splash for the day.
6. Healthy meal ~ Made spaghetti, with homemade meatballs, and french bread for the kids.
7. Kids down by 9:00 p.m. ~ Kyndal was in charge of the kids while Rick and I went on a date night. We got home around 9:30 p.m. They were watching a movie, so went to bed around 10:00.
8. Time with Rick ~ Rick and I went to dinner and then a movie.
9. Healthy eating ~ Whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter and honey for breakfast, an everything bagel thin with an avocado and garlic salt and some cherry tomatoes for lunch, dinner out of some hummus and pita and a gyro with fries, milk duds at the movies.
10. Time for myself ~ Nope. All about everybody else on this day.
Observations: We had a great day and took on no responsibilities. I'm paying for it today, however, but that's okay.