This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Summary of My Weekend

Wow. This is going to be an interesting year! We had a great first week back to school. Everybody seems to be energized and loving it!

My schedule {yay for a schedule!} changed drastically looking like this now:

5:15 a.m. ~ run
6:00 a.m. ~ brief computer time
6:15 a.m. ~ shower and get ready
7:00 a.m. ~ drive Kyndal to town for school and get Dawson up
7:30 a.m. ~ get Eli and Brynne up and off to school
8:30 a.m. ~ unload the dishwasher, make the beds, start household duties of the day
9:00 a.m. ~ homeschooling
Noon ~ lunch and housework
1:00 p.m. ~ homeschooling (or errands or volunteering at school)
2:30 p.m. ~ Kyndal picked up
4:00 p.m. ~ Eli and Brynne home
Evening ~ homework, dinner, getting ready for the next day, school meetings, projects, homeschool planning, baths.
8:30 p.m. ~ kids to bed and Rick and me time

Whew!

So, what did I do this weekend?

AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE!!!

And that included a couple of trips running errands, making birthday party invitations, practicing making paper chef hats for Brynne's party, running Kyndal and her friend around town taking pictures for a class project, cleaning the floors, washing sheets, inputting grades, finishing planning next week's lessons for Dawson, and a host of other things.

Yeah, that's all.

But, I did do all of this in comfy clothes and a laid back attitude. Why? Because I'm too wiped out to be too stressed about anything.

I'm still tired, but I'm relaxing as much as I can today and catching up on reading blogs I enjoy and enjoying my coffee. I'm just going to take it easy because ....

tomorrow my schedule above starts all over again.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's how things are once school starts...life in the fast lane. I admire your commitment to your kids {and husband}. I always cherish coffee time too!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just typed out my new schedule that will be starting on Thursday :) Whew...is right!! I am enjoying a very, very lazy day today too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you wore me out, just reading your schedule. I really wish I could get up at 5:15 to walk, but really I can, I am just too selfish to give up my computer time. :(
    I am going to start my workouts in the evening Tues, Wed, Thurs, & either Fri or Sat. Wish me luck that I stick to it. I have gained back all my weight plus some since Feb. So mad at myself.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!