This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ Repeats

Because of a crazy birthday weekend, a date night out and an unexpected business trip for Rick, we ate lots of easy on-hand things the past few nights. So, you will see a familiar menu this week.

Monday ~ Leftover Easy Chicken Parmesan

Tuesday ~ Meatball subs

Wednesday ~ FFY

Thursday ~ Crescent chicken

Friday ~ Mexican pizza

Saturday ~ Salmon and veggies for Rick and I, fish sticks for the kids

Sunday ~ Stuffed peppers for Rick and I, stuffed pepper mix served over rice for the kids

1 comment:

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!