This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

CRAYONS!!


The cost of school supplies for four kids just about kills me each year! So, I typically try to spread my shopping out over a month or so. I tend to know the markdown trends, so sometimes I wait to purchase something holding out for a cheaper price I am sure is coming.

That's been the case with crayons this year.

At Walmart they have been $1.14 for a 24 pack of Crayola crayons. I just knew they would have to go cheaper, so I've been waiting it out. The price now??? Still $1.14 a box!

At Target last night, however, they had them for .25 a box!! I bought the limit of 25 ... yes, 25! You can't EVER have enough crayons!

Run, don't walk, to Target!

3 comments:

  1. wow all our walmarts up here the crayons are 25 cents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wal-Mart in Texas had crayons for .20! You would love it. Also, all the elementary schools in this district have the SAME supply lists. What a thought!!!!! I thought you would love that. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our WalMarts have the crayons for 25 cents. I bought 8 packs, because I didn't know how many we'd need!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!