This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nicole's Daybook

Outside my window... it is sunny and warm and is supposed to be 70 degrees today! Hallelujah!

I am thinking... about how alive I feel!

I am thankful ... for the promises that Spring brings.

I am wearing... gray workout sweats, Grand Tetons t-shirt and cap, white/gray/purple zip up hoodie and Nike's.

I am remembering... an event in my life that happened 24 years ago today, and how I wish I could go back and change it.

I am creating... design concept ideas for Rick's new business venture.

I am going... to get some housework done this morning and run some errands this afternoon.

I am reading... True Colors, by Kristin Hannah. I love her books! I want to get it finished by the end of next week so I can loan it to my mom when I'm there for Spring Break.

I am hoping... that the new possibilities in our life come to fruition.

On my mind... is contentment, peace and excitement, all at the same time.

From the learning rooms... the kids are still working hard and staying focused, even though Spring Break is next week. Usually by now we're all about ready to throw in the towel.

Pondering these words ... Never put a period where God has put a comma. ~ spoken by Sherri Rose Shepard at the EWomen Conference this weekend.

From the kitchen... it is slim pickins! We're being especially creative with snacks.

Around the house... are little dry blades of grass, dust and tiny footprints everywhere, now that all of the puppies are going outside to potty (up until now, they have been training on a potty pad by the back door.)

One of my favorite things... is seeing the buds on my bushes and trees. Spring is coming!

A few plans for the rest of the week... today Kyndal has an orthodontist appointment and I have some errands to run. She's leaving on Friday to spend some time with her dad, and the rest of us are staying home. Really, we don't have much going on this week at all, which is Great!!!

From my picture journal.

The little puppies in their new potty cage.

Get to know other special women at The Simple Woman's Daybook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!