This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blog Following

I've pondered something and made a decision. I have decided to stop following blogs of anyone I know personally, who lives here in my town. It feels wrong to know you so well, yet only find out things if I read it on your blog. I feel like if we are not close enough for you to be sharing it with me personally, by phone call or over a cup of coffee, that I really don't need to know about it.

Because of this, you will probably stop following my blog.

But, you probably don't read it anymore anyway.

It's kind of like with my mom ... when she was reading my blog I didn't have any reason to call her up and talk to her, nor her me. She was reading everything on my blog which left nothing for us in our personal relationship. She now has stopped reading my blog, and I now call her to keep her updated on things regularly.

That's how close relationships are supposed to work, right?

I am sorry if I have offended you. That is not my intent.

1 comment:

  1. I've had this same issue. It is also bad when you see someone's blog locally and realize you weren't invited somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!