This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


No real plan this week, girls! That's the beauty of Spring Break!

The kids and I will head to Missouri tomorrow evening to spend a few days with my parents. We'll be back for the weekend. Rick will be here all week, but when I'm gone he just wants easy stuff like sandwiches, ramen, frozen burritos, etc.

Tonight I'm going to make salmon patties and fried potatoes. That just sounds good! Then I'll pull together some plans for next weekend, probably some of the kids' favorites like easy chicken cordon bleu sandwiches and chicken fettucine.

That's it for us this week in the menu department. Hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great trip to MO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you & your children have a safe & wonderful spring break. Ours won't be here until April 5th, which is fine with the kids because it will hopefully be warmer. God Bless you.
    Lauri

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!