This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Me and Tricia


I was in the nail salon about five minutes on Monday before I realized it was her. Tricia Yearwood was getting a pedicure about 3 feet from where I was getting my nails done.

If you don't know this about me, I live in the same town as Garth Brooks and Tricia Yearwood. Garth's ex-wife, Sandy, grew up in our town, and she still lives there with their three daughters. Their oldest daughter goes to school with Kyndal.

It's weird, you know, when you run into them somewhere because they look so ordinary, sometimes more than ordinary. I think it's nice that they can live in a community where they are respected as just regular people and not harassed by the townspeople.

That's why I didn't take a picture of her while I was sitting there, even when my mom and sister asked me if I would. (I had texted them while my nails were drying to tell them.) Besides, Tricia would have been mortified if I would have taken a picture of her looking like that!

2 comments:

  1. That's very respectful. They're regular people and enjoy doing the same things we do.

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!