This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Spring ~ It's SNOWING!!

Boy have I been itching to get my flowers planted in my pots outside!

Boy am I glad I didn't do that!


Starting at 9 a.m. yesterday morning, the snow came down ... for 12 hours straight!  And I'm not talking about flurries.  I'm talking about droves and droves of blizzard-like snow!  It was awesome!


At one point it was thundering during the snowstorm.  At other times the wind was blowing it in a straight line.  It was coming down so hard that you could hear it snowing when you stepped outside.



Of course the kids were all about it, even though it was cold and windy and wet!!  On round 2 of getting bundled up to go play, Brynne pee'd her pants and had to come in.  Come on ... you remember doing that!!




Dawson finally got to build a snowman.  All winter all we have gotten is ice.  Its' been great for sledding, but impossible for building a respectable snowman.  This guy won't get to stick around for long, but he sure looks good!!



Kyndal was at a friend's all day, so didn't get a chance to play in the snow.  And Rick worked in the garage all day building the play structure that, hopefully, we'll get to put up soon and enjoy without snow!!  Me and Clifford opted to stay inside and keep warm (although he was so tempted to go out a couple of times.)  I made a big pot of baked potato soup, marked my JBF clothes for the sale this week and got kids dressed and undressed several times.  Clifford did this ~

  
It was an interesting day, but really kindof cool.  At least we didn't lose power, or tree limbs or anything of that nature. We just had an opportunity to have some unexpected fun!


1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! I wish we got big fluffy snow like that in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!