This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today  ~  March 3, 2009

Outside my window... the sun is shining (praise God!!) and the weather is going to continue to get nicer all week!

I am thinking... about how tired I am because I didn't sleep well last night.

I am thankful for... the recent new friendships I have formed, and the different levels of it that are so fulfilling.

From the learning rooms... We are STILL working on letter sounds.  But now we have a music cd provided by Eli's teacher that has some good songs that go over the sounds (and over, and over and over !!!)

From the kitchen... I need to make my bulk waffles, burritos and I want to make some homemade cream cheese filled carrot cake muffins.  Today I'm also making Kyndal a large pan of her favorite party potatoes since that is all she will probably be able to eat for a few days because of her bottom braces.

I am wearing... jeans, a cream shirt, a puffy vest and my potato shoes.

I am creating... container gardens (fun!!) .. today I am going to plant some basil, oregano, rosemary, petunia and marigold seeds.  I so hope something sprouts!!

I am going... to totally veg out tonight and watch t.v.  We did lots of running last night and I didn't sleep well so I am ready for some down time.

I am reading... a Proverbs chapter a day, at the prompting of Pastor this Sunday, taking note of every one that pertains to our speech.

I am hoping... Spring weather is here to stay.

I am hearing... A Charlie Brown Valentine, for the thousandth time since mid-February, and Brynne playing with her Magna Doodle in her room.

Around the house... I have so much to do!  I have laundry to finish and 20,000 JBF promo cards to divide into stacks, phone calls to make and tons of other things.

One of my favorite things... is reality television (yes, I admit it), and I continually cannot believe I waste my time on it.

A few plans for the rest of the week...  Kyndal gets her bottom braces on today, and one of her gums lasered so that they can attach a bracket to a stubborn tooth.  Rick is one a business trip so I'm playing the role of single parent.  I have Bible study on Thursday morning, then we're heading to Tulsa that afternoon to pic up some portraits from Sears and to try again to get our Big Splash pass photos taken.  On Saturday we are going to Gilcrease Museum to do a free kids event called Art Blast which will allow the kids to work with artists to create impressionistic art pieces.  And on Sunday we will lose an hour of sleep but gain an hour of sunlight.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

Gardens at the Bellagio in Las Vegas .. Can you tell I'm in desperate need of some color in my life ??

For true simple women, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!