This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Photography Challenges

The Photo Hunt theme this week (or maybe it's really last week because she already has a new one up so I'm behind) is "Yellow".  Here is a photo Dawson actually took of Brynne at Gilcrease Museum and I obviously enhanced it.



And here is an extra entry for "Yellow" from today's snow storm !!  My poor pansies !!



The IHeartFaces theme this week is "No Flash".  I was waiting to take some snow pictures today because we were supposed to get "several inches", so I didn't enter it in the contest (you have to have it entered by Tuesday).  But here's what I came up with ...



And in Week 3 of the 52 Week Challenge, I have a photo of me and my junior high best friend Jami.  Over Spring Break she stopped by my parents' for a visit.  Since she moved away in the 9th grade, I had only seen her briefly one other time. We recently reconnected on Facebook and it was so great to visit with her and her girls!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!