This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today  ~  March 17, 2009

Outside my window... it's super, super sunny (but still cold this morning)!  And, it's a total change of scenery because we are in Missouri at mom and dad's.

I am thinking... about how I am ready for another cup of coffee and ready to get the lowlights put in my hair by my sister.

I am thankful for... my sister who spends our whole break giving us haircuts, hair coloring, eyebrow waxes, spray tans, etc.

From the learning rooms... we get the week off ~ it's Spring Break!!

From the kitchen... I sit drinking my coffee, updating my blog.

I am wearing... my pjs ~ hey, it's Spring Break!!!

I am (thinking about) creating... a day of St. Patrick's day fun.  I think I just saw a Leprechaun run across the backyard!!

I am going... to celebrate my grandma's birthday today and go watch my niece play basketball tonight.

I am reading... "The Accidental Woman" by Barbara Delinsky, and hoping to finish it this week.

I am hoping... my good friend, who is struggling, can find some peace and contentment.

I am hearing... Eli talking to my sister in the bedroom, the t.v., and Brynne coughing.

Around the house... our stuff is scattered everywhere.  How we find half of it when we leave after a week, I'll never know.

One of my favorite things... is spending some time "back home" doing a whole lot of nothing.

A few plans for the rest of the week...  The beauty of spending time at mom and dad's is not having many plans.  We do have a couple of basketball games to watch this week, and we'll eat lunch with my grandma today.  But, that's about it.  Just lots of relaxing.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


For true simple women, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!