This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We had a really good time last night!  We left the house around 5:45 and picked up Braden and dropped Kyndal off at her friend's.  We went up to church to the Fall Fun Fair.  Dawson took Braden and Kyle.  They just ran around and played games.  Eli and Brynne spent the majority of their night on the inflatable slides.  Brynne did finally play some games, but mostly she just wanted to slide.  Needless-to-say her costume was reduced down to her dress and tights within just a few minutes.  You can't do a proper slide down a 50 foot inflatable with Minnie Mouse ears on!!  Then I took the boys home and dropped Dawson off at the Tibbles' Monster Bash. Matt and Steph dropped him off around 9:30.  Rick had brought Eli and Brynne home while I was dropping everyone off so they could get a head start on trick-or-treating.  I met up with them and we went to some neighbors'.  They really loved that!  Then I raced home so they could trick-or-treat me.  They had a little candy and baths and headed to bed.  Rick went to a party at the Casillas', but I opted for staying home.  Dawson and I curled up on the couch and watched this week's episode of Crusoe.  It's kindof become our "thing" to do one evening a week.  I have no idea how Kyndal's night went.  I think they were going trick-or-treating and then coming back for chili and a movie.  

I tried to put our photos on as soon as we got home, but no luck.  Its now actually Saturday morning and I still can't get anything beyond the first picture to upload.  So, here's Kyndal:

Kyndal as an 80's girl, and with all the proper attitude too!!

I'm going to end this post and try to open up another one and see if it will let me post pictures. If not, I'll try e-mailing.  Urg!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!