This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch -- Take 2 ... uuuummmm ... NO!!

Well I had to make an executive decision today .. I am not taking Eli to school today so that they can drag 150 4-year olds to the pumpkin patch when it is raining and 60 degrees. For those of you who might actually waste your time and read this blog and don't know us, then you need to know just exactly how miserable this would be for Eli. He is not your average "go with the flow" kindof boy. A drop of rain, or a blast of cold wind, or wet feet, or wet pumpkins, or screaming/crying kids, would send him, and me, over the edge. Besides, I was going to have to hire a babysitter to babysit the kids I am supposed to be babysitting. Can anybody say ... JUST SAY NO!! This is one of those times when I have to just opt out. I also need to get us ready to go out of town for the next five days, and the time is just tick .. tick .. ticking away. Luckily I took him with me when Brynne's class went to the patch, so he got to pick out his pumpkin then. And, I always take all four kids to the "pictures at the pumpkin patch torture hour" at Carmichael Farms. And I doubt this year will be any exception. We'll get our fill .. and he doesn't really even know they were going anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!