This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Windsor Day 4

Our last day in Windsor was on Sunday. We had an O'Neal family reunion scheduled in Leeton. So, we loaded up the car so we could leave from there. I typically dread these reunions because each family unit tends to just sit in their own group and there's not mingling anyway. But the food it always awesome! And, this was no exception! We had a great lunch, and actually saw people we hadn't seen in many years (and lots of people I swear I have never seen!!) It was fun for some of my older, second cousins to see my kids and comment on them. Of course what everybody said most was that Brynne looks just like I did when I was little.

After lunch we started the long trip home. We got home around 5:30 and basically just collapsed from our relaxing vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!