This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all!!

Fall Graphics Graphic Comments
Graphic Comments

I love a good snow ... one that's so deep you can't leave the house other than to sled out your back door and drink hot cocoa to warm up .. one of those snows where you gain new family members in the form of snowmen and women. I love the first "perfect" day of spring when the temperature is 70 degrees with a slight wind .. the day you plant all your spring flowers and don't wear a jacket. I love heading to Big Splash or the pool on a summer day, swimming and soaking in the sun (especially when I'm in Bermuda.) But, I REALLY REALLY REALLY love FALL!! I love everything about Fall! I love the colors, the smells, the temperature, the food, the celebrations .. everything! Today starts the first day of our many Fall activities. (Well, actually yesterday did when I started putting out fall decorations.) But today we are heading to our first, of many, trips to the Pumpkin Patch. This one is with Brynne's preschool class. I haven't had many pictures to post lately, but prepare yourself. Fall is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!