This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oversleeping

We overslept AGAIN!!  Kyndal woke me up at 6:55 a.m. this time, but not in enough time for her to catch the bus.  Rick had to take both of the older kids to school.  I did set my alarm this time for 6:15!  The good news is that if we have anywhere that we need to be at 6:15 this evening then we'll have an alarm reminder!  It sure does help to set it for a.m. when you are needing to get up in the a.m.  I told Kyndal I thought she might want to set a back-up alarm for tomorrow!  

Brynne was up from about 1-3 a.m.  I am sure that contributed to why I was sleeping like a bear this morning!  She has just started this "coming into our room" business in the last couple of nights.  She wants her door left open when she goes to bed, too.  I guess she's scared.  We have successfully never had a kid sleep with us.  I'm not about to start now .. although it's tempting! She must have felt my irritation, because the last time she got up she went to Rick instead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!