This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Little Man and My Little Pumpkin


Brynne wore her pumpkin dress and socks to school today.  Doesn't she look cute?  She doesn't know how to take a picture anymore unless she is posing!




Yesterday was picture day at Eli's school.  I took some shots of him before he left .. isn't he handsome!!

It's Red Ribbon Week at our schools this week and all four kids have all four different dress-up days.  Dawson was dressed like a nerd today.  I didn't get a picture of him, though.  We had to rush to get ready because I forgot to turn on my alarm and Kyndal's friend woke her up with a phone call at 6:50 a.m.  This is the second time I have done this.  I never oversleep!  So, we were really rushing around this morning.  Kyndal was to dress up in her favorite team's attire, so she was decked out in Mizzou clothes.  Eli has pj day today at school, so we went this morning and got him some new Star Wars:  The Clone Wars pjs.  I finished his Kung Fu Panda costume last night.  It's amazing what I can do with hot glue and safety pins!!!  I'm hoping to work on Brynne's Minnie Mouse costume today.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!